KASI* was designated as National Space Situational Awareness Organization (NSSAO) by Korean government.
NSSAO safeguards the Korea's assets and ensures the safety of Korean from re-entry and collision of space objects by operating our Optical Wide field Patrol Network (OWL-Net) and other sensors, analyzing acquired space information, and proposing national plan for Space Hazards.
- Support national space hazard response system construction & operations
- Tech. development & equipment construction for space hazard monitoring
- International cooperation for space hazard & tech. acqusition
- Monitoring various space hazard *
* Orbit Analysis and Estimation, Risk Analysis and Space Catalog
- OPTICAL WIDE FIELD PATROL NETWORK (OWL-NET)
- MONITORING ROOM(SATELLITE REENTRY , NEAR EARTH ASTEROID COLLISION /COLLISION BETWEEN SPACE OBJECT(KARI))
MORE INFORMATION (CLICK / DOWNLOAD)